White Chocolate Party Ring Fridge Cake
If you’re looking for a simple fridge cake recipe that’s perfect for parties, the search stops here. Other than melting the chocolate and butter there’s no cooking involved, so it’s great if you want the kids to help you decorate. No parties coming up? No problem – this cake’s just as good as a weekend treat or tea break nibble.
Worth the effort
Prep time - 25 minutes
Chilling time – 2 hours
25 Fox’s Mini Party Rings
200g Fox’s Butter Crinkle Crunch
75g butter, melted
2 tablespoons freeze-dried strawberry pieces
4 tablespoons crushed meringue pieces
450g white chocolate
100ml natural yoghurt
2 tsp vanilla essence
- Start by lining a square 20cm baking tin with baking paper.
- Blitz the Butter Crinkle Crunch into rough crumbs by pulsing them for a couple of seconds in your food processor.
- Pour the crumbs into a mixing bowl with the melted butter and half the strawberry and meringue pieces. Give everything a good stir, then press the mixture evenly into the baking tin.
- Melt the white chocolate with the yoghurt and vanilla in a glass bowl set over a pan of simmering water. Try not to burn your fingers when you can’t resist having a quick taste. Or two. Or three…
- Pour the white chocolate and yoghurt mixture over the biscuit, and sprinkle over the leftover strawberry and meringue.
- Spread the mini party rings evenly over the top, wedging them in at a slight angle, and leave the whole thing to set in the fridge for 2 hours.
- Once it’s set – it’s party time (isn’t it always with Party Rings?)! Slice the cake into 25 squares and serve
These scrummy, squishy squares are
definitely worth the work – and making
your own caramel is far easier than it sounds.
Butter Crinkle Crunch
Cooking with the kids? Gather round the fire,
BBQ, or stove to make these classic
Keep in touch
Make us jealous of your five minutes of me-time or showoff your latest Fox’s Biscuit creation. Whatever your moment, don’t forget to share!