1 packet (230g) Ginger Crunch Creams
65g butter, melted
2x 500ml tubs of yogurt
2 tablespoons candied stem ginger pieces (roughly chopped)
6 tablespoons lime curd
2 limes, juiced and zested
- Line the base of a 25cm fluted flan tin with baking paper.
- Pulse the biscuits in your food processor until they’re fine crumbs. Add the melted butter and give everything another whizz until mixed together.
- Carefully press the mixture into the flan tin, getting right up into the edges. Slide the tin into the fridge for 15 minutes to set.
- While the base is setting, grab the frozen yoghurt from the fridge and leave it out to soften a little.
- When soft enough to stir without it really making your arms ache, put the frozen yoghurt in a mixing bowl, stir in the lime juice, and fold in the lime zest, curd and ginger. Leave a bit of each to one side – you’ll need them for decorating once it’s done.
- Spread the mixture over the biscuit base and place the whole thing in the freezer to set. It’ll need a good 3 hours, so be patient!
- Everything set? Now you can decorate. Lift the tart carefully from the tin, place it on a serving plate and drizzle over the remaining lime curd. To finish, scatter the remaining ginger and lime zest across the top.
White Chocolate Party
Rings Fridge Cake
Popping with colour and covered in tasty titbits of strawberry, meringue, and Party Rings, this easy chocolate fridge cake is a real crowd pleaser.See Recipe
Frosty Lime and Ginger Crunch Cream Tart
Fresh, zesty, and with no baking needed, this easy freezer cake recipe is great as a summery dessert - or a tea time treat with a difference.See Recipe
Keep in touch
Make us jealous of your five minutes of me-time or showoff your latest Fox’s Biscuit creation. Whatever your moment, don’t forget to share!