1 packet (230g) Ginger Crunch Creams
65g butter, melted
2 x 1 litre tubs frozen yoghurt
2 tablespoons candied stem ginger pieces (roughly chopped)
6 tablespoons lime curd
2 limes, juiced and zested
- Line the base of a 25cm fluted flan tin with baking paper.
- Pulse the biscuits in your food processor until they’re fine crumbs. Add the melted butter and give everything another whizz until mixed together.
- Carefully press the mixture into the flan tin, getting right up into the edges. Slide the tin into the fridge for 15 minutes to set.
- While the base is setting, grab the frozen yoghurt from the fridge and leave it out to soften a little.
- When soft enough to stir without it really making your arms ache, put the frozen yoghurt in a mixing bowl, stir in the lime juice, and fold in the lime zest, curd and ginger. Leave a bit of each to one side – you’ll need them for decorating once it’s done.
- Spread the mixture over the biscuit base and place the whole thing in the freezer to set. It’ll need a good 3 hours, so be patient!
- Everything set? Now you can decorate. Lift the tart carefully from the tin, place it on a serving plate and drizzle over the remaining lime curd. To finish, scatter the remaining ginger and lime zest across the top.
Caramel Crunch Cream Squares
These scrummy, squishy squares are
definitely worth the work – and making
your own caramel is far easier than it sounds.
Butter Crinkle Crunch S’mores
Cooking with the kids? Gather round the fire,
BBQ, or stove to make these classic
Keep In Touch
Make us jealous of your five minutes of me-time or show
off your latest Fox’s Biscuit creation. Whatever your
moment, don’t forget to share!