For the base
1 packet (230g) Fox’s Golden Crunch Creams
60g butter, melted
For the caramel
397g tin condensed milk
2 tablespoons golden syrup
50g muscovado sugar
For the topping
250g dark chocolate
- Start by lining a 20cm square baking tin.
- Grab your food processor and add the Crunch Creams. Pulse for a second or two to get things moving, add the melted butter, and pulse quickly again to mix them together.
- Spread the mixture onto your lined tin (making sure to push it right out into the corners) and chill it in the fridge for 15 minutes, or until set.
- Now onto the caramel – and don’t worry, it’s not as tough as people make out. Gently heat the condensed milk, golden syrup, sugar and butter, stirring the whole time, until it starts to simmer.
- Turn up the heat and whisk the mixture for 5 to 10 minutes, until thick and gooey. Use an electric mixer if you don’t fancy the arm ache.
- As soon as it’s ready, pour the caramel mixture over the biscuit base and smooth it evenly with a spoon. Leave to set.
- Once set, it’s topping time. Boil water in a kettle, pour it into a pan and bring down to a simmer. Pop the dark chocolate in a glass bowl and melt it over the simmering water. When it’s totally melted, allow it to cool a little then pour evenly over the biscuit and caramel.
- Next, it’s a waiting game. Leave the whole thing to cool completely before slicing into 16 squares, then either serve or pack into a container for later.
White Chocolate Party
Rings Fridge Cake
Popping with colour and covered in tasty titbits of strawberry, meringue, and Party Rings, this easy chocolate fridge cake is a real crowd pleaser.See Recipe
Frosty Lime and Ginger Crunch Cream Tart
Fresh, zesty, and with no baking needed, this easy freezer cake recipe is great as a summery dessert - or a tea time treat with a difference.See Recipe
Keep in touch
Make us jealous of your five minutes of me-time or showoff your latest Fox’s Biscuit creation. Whatever your moment, don’t forget to share!