8 tablespoons (about 70g) mini marshmallows
200g fresh cherries, halved and stoned (keep some to one side for decoration)
8 Fox’s Rocky Bars (20g each)
25g butter, melted
250g cream cheese
3 tablespoons cocoa power
4 tablespoons icing sugar
2 tablespoons chocolate sauce
Grated dark chocolate (to finish)
- Place the Rocky Bars in a freezer bag and smash them to pieces with a rolling pin. Go on. Give it some welly.
- Put the Rocky crumbs in a bowl and stir in the melted butter.
- Make the cheesecake mixture by blending the cream cheese with the icing sugar and cocoa powder. Scoop the cheesecake into a piping bag.
- Here’s where things get a bit messy. Take your jam jars and start with a layer of biscuit mix, then build with layers of piped cheesecake, cherries, marshmallows, sauce, and more biscuit. Finish with the leftover cherries and grated dark chocolate.
- You’ll be seriously tempted to dig straight in, but do your best to resist and pop the jars in the fridge for 30 minutes before serving.
- Now you can eat. Enjoy!
These scrummy, squishy squares are definitely worth the work – and making your own caramel is far easier than it sounds.See Recipe
Butter Crinkle Crunch
Cooking with the kids? Gather round the fire, BBQ, or stove to make these classic American treats.See Recipe
Keep in touch
Make us jealous of your five minutes of me-time or showoff your latest Fox’s Biscuit creation. Whatever your moment, don’t forget to share!