8 tablespoons (about 70g) mini marshmallows
200g fresh cherries, halved and stoned (keep some to one side for decoration)
8 Fox’s Rocky Bars (20g each)
25g butter, melted
250g cream cheese
3 tablespoons cocoa power
4 tablespoons icing sugar
2 tablespoons chocolate sauce
Grated dark chocolate (to finish)
- Place the Rocky Bars in a freezer bag and smash them to pieces with a rolling pin. Go on. Give it some welly.
- Put the Rocky crumbs in a bowl and stir in the melted butter.
- Make the cheesecake mixture by blending the cream cheese with the icing sugar and cocoa powder. Scoop the cheesecake into a piping bag.
- Here’s where things get a bit messy. Take your jam jars and start with a layer of biscuit mix, then build with layers of piped cheesecake, cherries, marshmallows, sauce, and more biscuit. Finish with the leftover cherries and grated dark chocolate.
- You’ll be seriously tempted to dig straight in, but do your best to resist and pop the jars in the fridge for 30 minutes before serving.
- Now you can eat. Enjoy!
White Chocolate Party
Rings Fridge Cake
Popping with colour and covered in tasty titbits of strawberry, meringue, and Party Rings, this easy chocolate fridge cake is a real crowd pleaser.See Recipe
Frosty Lime and Ginger Crunch Cream Tart
Fresh, zesty, and with no baking needed, this easy freezer cake recipe is great as a summery dessert - or a tea time treat with a difference.See Recipe
Keep in touch
Make us jealous of your five minutes of me-time or showoff your latest Fox’s Biscuit creation. Whatever your moment, don’t forget to share!