How to make them
- Mix the melted butter and 1 packet of crushed Ginger Crinkle biscuits.
- Take a 20cm springform round cake tin and grease it with butter.
- Pack the biscuit mix into the bottom of the tin to form the base. Pop it in the fridge.
- Add the cream cheese and condensed milk to a medium-sized mixing bowl and whisk them together until smooth.
- Add in the lemon juice, zest and double cream, and whisk until combined.
- Spoon the cream mixture over the biscuit base and sprinkle on the rest of the crushed biscuits.
- Put the whole thing in the fridge.
- When cooled and set, slice up and serve.